SMART COMMUNICATIONS INC.
December 1993 to present
- Design, Fabrication, Installation and Site Development works of 95 Units of Cellular Tower Sites in various locations in the Philippines
ALCATEL PHILIPPINES, INC.
October 2001 to June 2004
- Design, Fabrication, Installation and Site Development works of 24 Units of Cellular Tower Sites in various locations in the Philippines
ISLA COMMUNICATION CO. INC. (ISLACOM)
June 1997 to March 2000
- Design, Fabrication, Installation and Site Development works of 19 Units of Cellular Tower Sites in various locations in the Philippines
BECHTEL OVERSEAS CORP. / INFOCOM COMM. NETWORK INC.
May 1998 to December 1999
- Design, Fabrication, Installation and Site Development works of 16 Units of Cellular Tower Sites in various locations in the Philippines
NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS PHILS.
October 2000 to May 2001
- Design, Fabrication, Installation and Site Development works of 8 Units of Cellular Tower Sites in various locations in the Philippines
MSI PHILIPPINES, INC.
January to May 2001
- Design, Fabrication, Installation and Site Development works of 3 Units of Cellular Tower Sites in various locations in the Philippines
June to August 1992
- Fabrication of Pressure Piping for Interbeton-Shell Project in Batangas
GRANDSPAN DEVELOPMENT CORP.
February to June 1994
- Heavy Structural Fabrication for various Structural Projects
April to August 1994
- Fabrication and Installation of Steam Tracing Lines at Caltex Refinery at San Pascual, Batangas
BABCOCK-HITACHI PHILS. INC.
October 1991 to April 1996
- Fit-up, welding, assembly, inspection & X-Ray of Boiler Coils in accordance with ASME Section I
- Fabrication of Inner Casing of NPC-Sucat Thermal Power Plant Unit #3
- Fabrication including RT (Ir-192) and PT of Superheater Coils for Malaya Power Plant Project
- Fabrication of Secondary Feed Water Stainless Steel Tank at Batangas
- Fabrication and Assembly of Inlet and Outlet Gas Duct at TOHO
- Fabrication Shop at PNOC Energy Base Compound at Mabini, Batangas.
- Fabrication and Assembly of S/H Block for HP2 Project at BHPI-Main Fabrication Shop at Bauan, Batangas
FIRST PACIFIC REALTY PARTNERS
August 1992 to December 1993
- Fabrication of two (2) units Stainless Steel Tanks on-top of Rufino Tower
- Site Fabrication of Fuel Storage Tank and Miscellaneous Steel Structures for the Rufino Tower
- Fabrication of Perimeter Fence on-top of the Rufino Tower and other structural works.
ATLANTIC GULF & PACIFIC CO.
June to August 1994
- Heavy Structural Fabrication at AG&P - BMFY, San Roque, Bauan, Batangas
SABAH SHIPYARD (PHILS,) INC.
August to September 1994
- Fabrication and Installation of Dividing Wall for 105MW Power Barge at Port Area, Manila
- Structural Stiffening of Generator Bed Frame for 105 MW Power Barge at Port Area, Manila
- Supply of Perforated Sheets, Fiber-glass Insulation, Fabrication and Installation of Insulated Panels for 105 MW Power Barge, Port Area, Manila
PHILIPPINE GEOTHERMAL, INC.
August to September 1995
- Fabrication & Erection of one (1) unitFlush Tank for PGI-Makban Site
MANILA INT’L. AIRPORT AUTHORITY (MIAA)
August 1995 to November 2000
- Leak investigation of existing International Passenger Terminal (IPT) Fuel Pipeline at NAIA
- Modification of Jet A-1 Aviation Gas Fuel Pipeline at NAIA
- Repair and Restoration of Leak along Bay 7 at existing IPT Fuel Hydrant System at NAIA
- Repair of Leaking Aircraft Fuel Line near Bay 7 and Testing of 18” dia Pipeline at NAIA
- Leak Investigation and Testing of NAIA Terminal 2 Fuel Hydrant System
ABB POWER GENERATIONS, LTD.
October 1995 to July 1996
- Fabrication and Installation of Various NAIA Components for PICOP Precipitator Retrofit Rehabilitation Project at Bislig, Surigao del Sur
TOKYU CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD.
February to December 2000
- Engineering, Material Supply and Construction of Remote IPT Apron Fuel Hydrant System for Ninoy Aquino Int’l. Airport (NAIA)
- Engineering, Construction and Non- Destructive Testing (NDT) of Fuel Hydrant System for NAIA Terminal 2 Development Project
- Engineering, Civil, Mechanical and Piping Works for the Construction of Additional Low Point Draining Facilities for NAIA Terminal 2 Fuel Hydrant System
- Re-Testing of NAIA Terminal 2 Fuel Hydrant System
AVRIL PROJ. & MANAGEMENT SERVICES (AMPS-Singapore)
June to July 1997
- Fabrication of Structural & Mechanical Components for NAIA Terminal 2 Waste Water Treatment Plant Project
June to December 1998
- Mechanical and Piping Works for the Construction of IPT West Loop Fuel Hydrant System from Bay 11 to Bay 16 at NAIA
NATIONAL POWER CORPORATION
August to December 1998
- Re-Tubing / Replacement of Boiler Tube Panels of Boiler Unit No. 1 of Manila Thermal Power Plant at Ermita, Manila
FORT BONIFACIO DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
June to September 1999
- Supply of 26 units of Steel Fabricated Access Covers for the 34.5 kV Underground Electrical Equipment Manhole at Bonifacio Global City
- Design and Supply of Steel Fabricated Steel Ramp for Car Park / Car Parking Facilities at Bonifacio Global City
ABB ALSTOM POWER, INC.
February to January 2001
- Fabrication (supply & delivery) of Platform Frames, Grid Handrails and Stairs for Pagbilao Power Station Rapping Drive Modification Project
- Supply & Fabrication of Boiler Tube Filler Bars for ABB Alstom Project
- Supply, installation, testing & commissioning of electrical equipment and instrumentation associated with the installation of Rappers Drive for Pagbilao Power Station
- Supply of labor, equipment and services to Modify, install and erect rapping, drivers and housings, platforms, supports, stairs, ladders insulation and cladding for Pagbilao Power Station Rapping Drive Mods. Project
FLUOR DANIEL PACIFIC, INC.
May to July 2000
- Fabrication & Erection of Stairs System and Handrails (B1, B2, C1 & D1) for FDPI Analog Devices Project Phase II at Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Fabrication & Installation of a 3-ton Hoist Structural Frame Assembly for FDPI Analog Devices Project Phase II
ADVANCE ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL INC. (AECI)
May to December 2003
- Continuous Ambient Environmental Monitoring Station (DENR)
MIRANT PHILIPPINES CORP.
November 2003 to present
- Supply, Fabrication, Installation and Turnover of Two (2) Units – 50 Meters Smokestack Super-structure for MPIGC Panay Power Expansion Project at La Paz, Iloilo (Nov. 2003 to May 2004)
- Construction/Erection of Caustic Soda Tank for MIRANT Philippines for MPIGC Panay Power Expansion Project at La Paz, Iloilo (July to October 2004)
- Design, Supply, Fabrication & Erection of 30m & 25m Smokestack for Nabas & New Washington Power Plant at Aklan (October 2006 to February 2007)
PILIPINAS SHELL PETROLEUM CORP.
July 2002 to present
- Isolation & Pressure Testing Works of Fuel Pipeline at West-Loop of NAIA- IPT
- Construction & Erection of One (1) unit 800KL Capacity FWT at Shell- Calapan Depot, Calapan Mindoro
- Piping & Mechanical Works for WOPL & BOPL Cargoline Re-Routing Project at Shell Poro Depot – San Fernando, La Union
- Dismantling / Re-Construction of Tank S-3 at Shell - Pasacao Depot – Camarines Sur
- Piping & Mechanical Works for Additive Injection System at Shell-Currimao Depot – Ilocos Norte
- Piping & Mechanical Works for Fire Water Reservoir at Shell-Currimao Depot – Ilocos Norte
- New Tank and Piping Construction (Tank-5) in Shell-Palau Terminal – Koror, Palau (September 2006 to October 2007)
- Fire Fighting System Upgrade (FFSU) & Palau Bunkering System (PBS) Installation - Shell-Palau Terminal – Koror, Palau (May 2007 to July 2008)
- Bacolod Tank 10 –Dismantling & Reconstruction of 9.2mØ x 15m ULG Tank – Jan. 2011-Oct.-2011)
LEIGHTON CONTRACTOR'S (ASIA) LTD.
December 2007 to May 2010
- Erection of 8-units CIL Tank for P2324 – Masbate Gold Project
- Erection of 15-units Small Processed Tank for P2324 – Masbate Gold Project
- Welding of various processing and refining pipelines within the plant
- Welding of 15km tailings lines from plant to Paniqui area
- Welding of large diameter water line at Guinobatan dam area
- Erection of power plant structural building for 30MW Power Plant
- Welding of various power plant pipelines
- Erection of 10-units Power Plant Day Tanks
- Electrical works for process and refinery plant supplying up to 70 industrial electrician including foreman and supervisors
- Electrical works for power plant piping supplying up to 30 industrial electrician including foreman and supervisors
- Erection of Five (5) units 40m Steel Chimney complete with structural support
- Supply, Fabrication & Erection for NLEX Structural Toll Plaza
PHILIPPINE GOLD PROCESSING & REFINING CORP.
December 2008 to present
- Extensive repair, replacement, improvement and rehabilitation of 1-unit Diesel Fuel Tank (13.6m Ø x ±12m H) and 2-units Heavy Fuel Tank (13.6mØ x ±13.2m H) including pipelines, oil separator, tank farm unloading platform and construction of new unloading platform at the Causeway
- Design, Supply, Fabrication & Installation of 500 Tonnes Sulfuric Acid Storage Tank 7.0mØ x 7.2 High – (January 2012 to present)
- Design and Construction of Peroxide Bund Area and Isolated Foundation (January 2012 to present)
- Supply, Fabrication and Installation Works for Tailings Disposal Tank - Retrofitting of Shell Plates ( August – September 2012 )
November 2010 to present
- Design, Supply, Fabrication, Blasting,Painting & Delivery of Six (6) units - 2.4MØ x 6.0M Fuel Oil Storage Horizontal Tanks for Zuellig Building Project
- Supply, Fabrication, Blasting, Painting, Assembly & Installation of Two (2) Units 2.5MØ x 6.1M / Two (2) Units 2.5mØ x 4.8M Fuel Oil Storage Horizontal Tanks) for One Shangri-la Place Project
McCONNELL DOWELL (PHILIPPINES), INC.
November 2010 to February 2011
- Erection & Field Installation of New Steel Lining /Penstock for Water Conduit for Ambuklao Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Supply Manpower for Miscellaneous Fabrication and Installation of Piping Works – Ambuklao and Binga Rehabilitation Project
PHP PHILIPPINES HYDRO PROJECT,INC.
December 2010 – April 2011
- Fit-up and Welding of Circumferential Joint (Upstream Pipe) at Ambuklao Site for Ambuklao Hydroelectric Power Plant. (3 units)
- Supply, Fabrication and Installation of Dummy Frame for Ambuklao Site for Ambuklao Hydroelectric Power Plant Penstock
LEIGHTON CONTRACTOR'S (PHILIPPINES) INC.
August 2011 – December 2011
- Supply Manpower – Ductfitters for MEPF Works for Zuellig Building Project
December 1,2012 – up to present
- Supply Manpower for Miscellaneous Fabrication and installation Works for DAVAO THERMA SOUTH POWER PLANT PROJECT
- Design,Supply,Fabrication and Installation Works of DAVAO TEHRMASOUTH POWER PLANT PROJECT – TEMFACIL (Warehouse, Rebar Fabrication Shop and Steel Workshop)
GREENSTONE RESOURCES CORPORATION
May 2011 – April 2012
- Supply Manpower for Structural & Mechanical Works for Siana Gold Project
February 2013 – up to present
- Supply Manpower for Structural & Mechanical Works for Siana Gold Project – Downcomer
FILMINERA RESOURCES CORPORATION
August 2012- October 2012
- Design & Engineering Services for FILMINERA RESOURCES CORPORATION – Various Mining
- Facilities for MGP, Brgy. Puro, Aroroy, Masbate
January 1,2013- August 31,2013 (up to present)
- Construction of FILMINERA RESOURCES CORPORATION – Various Mining Facilities for MGP, Brgy. Puro, Aroroy, Masbate
SN ABOITIZ POWER – BENGUET,INC.
June 2011 – December 2012
- Supply of NDT Services for UT/MPI at Binga Hydroelectric Power Plant .