The company has undertaken projects involving the fabrication of fuel and water storage tanks, fuel hydrant piping, structural and mechanical components of Waste Water Treatment Facilities particularly of the Terminal 2 and the International Passenger Terminal of NAIA2. It has also fabricated steel items ranging from 30 m self-supporting tower of the trilon & four-legged configuration used by the telecommunication industry to Reheater coils, Inlet & outlet Gas Ducts used in the power generation industry. (Temporary Closed)
CONSTRUCTION / CIVIL AND CONCRETING WORKS
- Erection of structural steel members, oil and water storage tanks, pipes and pressure vessels.
- Construction of cellsites for the cellular telephone industry. Our capability includes fabrication and erection of steel towers, civil works and electro-mechanical works.
- Construction of fuel hydrant system for airports.
- Fabrication and erection of power boilers, electro-static precipitator and waste water treatment facilities.
- Construction of storage tanks.
We supply different classifications of qualified personnel for the above-mentioned types of projects on an hourly, daily, monthly, or lump sum basis.
We supply complete project management and construction teams for the design, fabrication, and erection of mechanical, civil, and piping projects.